- Price per KG: 1380
- Grade: SRF Black – Higher than USDA Prime, BMS 6 to 8
- Wagyu crossed with high quality Angus
- 100% natural, no added hormones
- Wet-aged 21+ days for improved flavor and texture
- Hand cut by a master butcher
- SRF proprietary process manages production from start-to-finish
- Individually wrapped
- Product ships frozen and will arrive frozen or partially thawed
Snake River Farms flank steak is a beautiful addition to your culinary arsenal. This highly marbled American Wagyu beef cooks up deliciously on the grill or in a cast iron skillet. Regardless of the method used to prepare our flank steak, your guests will fall in love with its robust beef flavor and tender bite. Its uniform size and elongated shape makes slicing a joy. Each steak arrives trimmed and ready to prepare.
STEAK TEMPERATURE GUIDE
Here are the magic numbers you’ll need to determine when your steak is cooked to the degree of doneness you most prefer. The internal temp is when the steak should be removed from the heat. The steak will continue to cook so the temperature will rise during the rest period.
|Rare||Red center, very cool||110°F|
|Medium Rare||Red, warm center||120°F|
|Medium Well||Pink center||140°F|
|Well||No pink||Not recommended|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.