PRICE PER KG: 2175.00
- Grade: SRF Black – Higher than USDA Prime, BMS 6 to 8
- Wagyu crossed with high quality Angus
- 100% natural, no added hormones
- Wet-aged 21+ days for improved flavor and texture
- SRF proprietary process manages production from start-to-finish
- Hand cut by a master butcher
- Product ships frozen and will arrive frozen or partially thawed
The Tri-Tip is a staple of Central California cuisine. This triangular cut from the sirloin is famous for its performance on the grill, especially when prepared on hardwood. While the tri-tip is lean, it’s bursting with flavor. In Santa Maria, the home of the Tri-Tip, this crescent shaped roast is prepared using salt and pepper and grilled to an ideal medium rare. The Snake River Farms Tri-Tip has the rich taste you expect from American Wagyu beef, yet is surprisingly lean. Serve in the classic California style with garlic toast, salsa and pinquito beans or use your favorite method to grill, braise or rotisserie cook this delicious roast.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.