- Grade: SRF Gold – Higher than USDA Prime, BMS 9+
- Wagyu crossed with high quality Angus
- 100% natural, hormone free
- Aged 21+ days for improved flavor and texture
- Hand cut by a master butcher
- Individually wrapped
- SRF proprietary process manages production from start-to-finish for consistent quality
- Product ships frozen and will arrive frozen or partially thawed
it’s been said that the Snake River Farms American Wagyu ribeye is the best of all steaks since it is the perfect balance of natural tenderness and rich flavor. We have now found a way to improve on this near perfect steak. Introducing the Gold Grade Ribeye Filet. Our Gold Grade steaks have the highest level of marbling offered by Snake River Farms. These limited supply steaks are a rich combination of the traditional flavor that American palates love and the highly marbled, buttery essence of Japanese Wagyu beef. Each filet is hand trimmed of all visible fat and perfectly sized for easy preparation and mouthwatering plate presentation.
STEAK TEMPERATURE GUIDE
Here are the magic numbers you’ll need to determine when your steak is cooked to the degree of doneness you most prefer. The internal temp is when the steak should be removed from the heat. The steak will continue to cook so the temperature will rise during the rest period.
|Rare||Red center, very cool||110°F|
|Medium Rare||Red, warm center||120°F|
|Medium Well||Pink center||140°F|
|Well||No pink||Not recommended|
*Consuming raw or undercooked meats may increase your risk of foodborne illness. The USDA recommends an internal temp of 145°F and resting for at least 3 minutes.